- After downloading the resource from keymaster, extract the folder then place it in you resources folder in your server.
- Inside the n4_queue resource, open the file named "config.lua".
- Configure the queue system to your servers needs by following all the steps here: Configuration Guide
- Open your server.cfg file and add "ensure n4_queue" to start the resource.
- Remove any previous queue resources that you were using on your server.
- If you decide to utilize a database table for priority points, be sure to run the provided "queue.sql" file.
- Start your server and ensure that n4_queue is started and working. If you run into any issues, please be sure to visit and read Common Issues before opening a support ticket in discord.
If everything is working properly, you are good to go!